Freedom from Stress ~ the Easy way to Health & Happiness.
What is Shiatsu | Video | Preparation | How Shiatsu Helps | Rates & Locations | Links
Each treatment lasts 45-60 minutes on a padded mat or futon on the floor. Carried out fully clothed it allows you to experience a deeper and more powerful connection.
On your first treatment we will talk about your symptoms, general health, lifestyle, diet, etc. It is recommended to take a course of treatments. All information will be treated in the strictest confidence.
After Shiatsu, you can feel relaxed, refreshed and rejuvenated. I can suggest methods for self improvement for you to take home.
- Wear warm loose fitting clothing, preferably of natural fibre and
bring a clean pair of socks
- Try not to eat a very large meal within 2 hours of your appointment
- Refrain, if possible, from drinking alcohol before or after your appointment
- Avoid strenuous physical exercises or saunas immediately after
I have been seeing Karen for many years for numerous symptoms from neck, shoulder & lower back ache to pregnancy related Sciatica & pure relaxation. After one session since suffering with Sciatica, it really relieved the pain and I find it a lot easier to walk. Whenever I see Karen I feel extremely relaxed afterwards & she always manages to relieve my symptoms.
I highly recommend a Shiatsu with Karen. You will feel on top of the world!
Mrs SM, Graphic Designer
Everyone can benefit from Shiatsu. Please contact me to discuss your needs
- Strengthen your body's ability to heal specific illnesses
- Increase stamina and vitality by liberating and balancing energy
- Improve posture, flexibility and joint mobility
- Relieve buildup of tension or stress
- Benefit your digestive system
- Promote deep relaxation
- Enrich your sleep
- Enhance breathing and circulation
- Create long term well being for your body, spirit and emotions
Karen a lovely treatment during which you catered for my injured knee well and worked with good focus to nourish and support. Thank you for a professional treatment which was well given.
www.dailymail.co.uk - Samantha Cameron chillaxes with Shiatsu - "good for stress, muscle pain, nausea, anxiety, menstrual cramps and depression"
www.shiatsusociety.org - Dr Hilary Jones report of Shiatsu benefits
www.tribetimesonline.com - The Times Online report on Shiatsu
"Shiatsu is the best for treating back, neck and shoulder pain, anxiousness, headaches, and recovery from injuries. The core benefit is pain elimination, relaxation and regeneration"
www.shiatsusociety.org - Shiatsu Society - UK's leading professional Shiatsu organisation
www.shiatsu.net - European Shiatsu School
www.healthypages.co.uk - Healthy pages
A Fine Balance is not responsible for any of the websites linked from this page
back to top